Update by user May 20

i absolutely thing that peoplepc is a bad operated company and I am telling everyone NOT to EVER give them a chance.I have already convinced two people to not go with them.

That being said - I wanted to be done with the company and I paid the money they were demanding. However, they are loosing A LOT MORE in telling others not to go with them. Not only that - even though the small amount of money I had to pay - they lost my business which is a WHOLE LOT MORE.

They are not very bright in trying to keep customers happy.JUST A WARNING- TELL OTHERS ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE THIS COMPANY IS!

Original review posted by user Apr 20

As I indicated before, that I had identity thief and had to change all of my accounts.I was not notified by peoplepc until after they charged my acct an additional $15.00.

I paid the monthly bill and requested they removed the $15.00. They did not answer my letter, instead they sent it to a collection agency and added an additional misc fees of 12.50. People PC are thiefs. I paid the bill just to rid myself of them FOREVER.

I am writing as many reviews and warning people how horrible this company is. PLEASE for your own sake....don't even give this company a chance.

Please they are deceptive in the way they operate.They do not respond to any letters, phone calls, etc.

Review about: Peoplepc Customer Care.

I didn't like: Very bad customer service.

Had an Experience with PeoplePC?

Comments